Adilo supports both image and video thumbnails. By default, a random image thumbnail is generated and applied to your video after upload and processing.
The Thumbnail section in the Customize tab of the video page provides options to customize the video thumbnail.
Adding Custom Image Thumbnail
- In the Thumbnail section, select Image in Type.
- Adilo automatically generates 4 random thumbnails from your video. You can select any of the thumbnails and save.
- To upload a custom thumbnail, click the +Add image button to open your file browser. Select your desired image and save.
Adilo supports jpg, jpeg, png or gif image formats.
Adding Custom Video(gif) Thumbnail
- In the Thumbnail section, select Video in Type.
- Adilo automatically generates a gif image from your video. To use this gif, simply select it and save.
- To add custom gif, click the +Add gif button to open your file browser. Select your desired gif and save.
Adding Text Overlay to your Thumbnail
With Overlay Text, you can display text banners on top of your video thumbnails.
To enable it:
- Scroll down to the Text Overlay section of the thumbnail editor, enable the overlay by turning on the switch.
- Enter your text in the provided input area and save.